And the award goes to (drumroll please…)………..ME! BANG! Confetti goes flying, cue emotional music, camera zooms in on me, and I hug whoever is next to me. “Thank you all so much! I’d like to thank all the little people….” ok I’m going to stop before I get a little too carried away by this:)
Hahah but in all seriousness I’d like to thank Kdramadreamer for nominating me. Although it’s not technically an award(where you actually win something:(…), I’m still happy to receive one as I’m really new at this and the whole purpose is to encourage new bloggers. So thank you:)
I’m not going to lie, it took me a while to do a little research on the whole blogging thing since I didn’t even have 10 people I followed. But thanks to this I got a chance to stumble upon some amazing blogs:)
So here are the rules:
1. Each nominee links back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Sphere of Gray
Give Me My Kdrama!
Confessions Of A Noona Fan
The Drama Corner
Questions from Kdramadreamer:
1- Which manga, anime, book or popular movie would you like to see turned into a Kdrama?
Ok so this may be a little weird and out there I think I would have to give this one to the 1st book that got me into reading: The Scorpion King. Back when I was in high school my English teacher had the class split into groups and pick a book to read and do a project on it. Now even though I could care less about reading(like any usual high schooler), this book completely changed my perspective. I fell in love with reading after reading this book. If you haven’t read this book I strongly recommend you do. To make it short it’s about the life of a young clone as he struggles for his freedom. Yes it’s sci fi but I think it would really make an excellent kdrama if you throw in more romance lol.
2- If you were asked to play a part of an English actor in a Kdrama, who would you want to act with?
Definitely Jung Il Woo. I just love that man to death;)
3- Which older actor who usually plays a supporting role do you really enjoy watching?
Hands down Kim Jae Wook. His performance in Who Are You blew me away.
4- If you could kiss any Kdrama actor, who would it be?
Is this really a question?!?! So many options! But if I had to pick one I guess it would have to be Jung Il Woo again:) Those lips tho! haha
5- Who is your favorite Kdrama actor who is also a Kpop star?
I’m not really into the whole kpop thing so I don’t know which actors are in which group but I recently found out Lee Hong Ki is in a band.
6- Can you speak Korean?
Not unless you count the little words I pick up from Kdramas? Oppa! Saranghae! Bokcha! <<< just to name a few lol, But I do want to learn really bad.
7- When was the last time you watched something that wasn’t Korean or Tawainese or Japanese?
I went to the movies a couple days ago to watch the Hunger Games 2, but that’s the first in a looooong time haha
8- Have you made a lot of friends through blogging?
Well I don’t know if I would say friends, but I have people who encourage me to keep blogging. Sooo kind of?
9- Do you think your Kdrama obsession will cool down, stay the same or get worse?
I think I’m at the worst point right now since I recently quit my job. It has completely taken over my life:/
10- On average, how many hours do you spend a week watching Kdramas?
I don’t even want to say. It’s too embarrassing lol
And now my questions to you guys!
1. Who is your biggest kdrama crush and why?
2. What was your first kdrama you have ever watched?
3. Are you out of the kdrama closet?( do people know of your obsession with Asian dramas?)
4. How did you get into blogging?
5. If you could hang out with a kdrama character who would it be?
6. If you could kill one kdrama character who would it be and why?
7. Have you ever tried making Korean food after watching a kdrama?
8. Have you ever been to Korea?
9. Is there anything that annoys you about kdramas?
10. What other shows/movies do you like that aren’t Korean?